Legal Immigrants For America (LIFA) recently reported how President Donald Trump blasted his predecessor for immigration policies that allowed the spread of the violent Central American street gang, MS-13, across the USA.
The brutal MS-13 gang is largely filled with illegal immigrants and is terrorizing communities across the nation, and especially on Long Island in New York.
Here are 5 facts that you must know about MS-13:
- Most of the members of MS-13 are foreign nationals from El Salvador or first-generation immigrants from Central America.
- MS-13 members work as foot soldiers for Mexican cartels on U.S. soil.
- MS-13 originated from illegal immigrants in California, yet liberals blame deportations for the gang’s creation.
- MS-13 members often pose a greater threat to Border Patrol agents than the Mexican cartels the gang works under.
- The State of Texas considers MS-13 to be a Tier 1-level threat, or the “most significant” threat level.
Read more about MS-13 at this link:
Legal Immigrants For America (LIFA) is a nationwide 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Donations to LIFA are deductible as charitable donations for income tax purposes.
ORDER “THE CHRISTIAN AND IMMIGRATION” TODAY AT www.GoLIFA.com
Follow LIFA on Twitter
Like LIFA on Facebook