In spite of difficulties throughout the world and a contentious election time America has much to be thankful for in this post-Thanksgiving time. Our newly elected President has been widely criticized by the media and the establishment is Washington. (Both Democrats and Republicans).
Since the media has been so opposed to this President many of the major accomplishments in the 11 months have either gone unmentioned or had very little coverage.
For the record, let us just review a few of the highlights:
- Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch appointed and approved by Senate
- Illegal immigration down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
- Keystone pipeline approved
- Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans and many VA employees out
- More than 600,000. Jobs created
- Median household income at a 7-year high
- The Stock Market at the highest in history
- $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
- Targeting of MS13 gangs and many already deported
- Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
- Unemployment lowest since May 2007
- End of DAPA program
- Highest manufacturing surge in America in 3 years from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota,
- UN advised their migration program of settling middle east refugees (the New Americans) throughout the United States will end
- Sanctuary city problem being addressed by Attorney General
- Both House and Senate passed largest tax cut to US taxpayers in history
- Presidential pay check donated to Veterans issues.
- And just in: Objections to Trump travel ban are overruled by the Supreme Court
Perhaps we have more to be thankful for than we realized. God Bless America.
Legal Immigrants for America
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook