Dear Friend of LIFA,
The initial round of the Democrat primary is over and it was pitiful. The economy may be up and more people working than ever in history, but the candidates say we have to go back to what did not work in the past, ignoring the fact that jobs that the previous administration said were lost forever are coming back. Also, as Mexico has now indicated, “we got the message and we will stop the uncontrolled flow and abuse at our borders”. Even the media who said it was a manufactured crisis now exclaims, “It is a crisis at the border.” The Dems in congress even passed a Republican sponsored bill that provides funding for humanitarian purposes and help at the border. America is more respected than it has been in many, many years, and our enemies are coming to the table to make peace.
One of the liberal media pundits said about the debate. “It was so bad we hope nobody watched it.” One headline was “The biggest winner was Illegal Immigrants.” Another pundit said “These people are from some other planet.” One fact came through to the public loud and clear from the candidates: THIS IS THE PARTY OF HATE.
Here is a partial list of what was heard:
- Hate for The President of the United States;
- Free health care for American citizens is not enough; it must also be given to all Illegal aliens which, of course, is just a magnet for more border crossers;
- Elimination of private health care insurance for 180 million people;
- Full term abortion being paid for by government (with special abortion rights for trans-females);
- Hate for private business (no objections however on big business donations to Democrat party);
- Plans to raise taxes to punishing rates on nearly everybody because “money is in the wrong hands;”
- Hate for white Americans because they are racist;
- More gun control;
- Climate change is now an urgent crisis and fossil fuels must be eliminated in America, no matter the cost;
- Electoral college to be killed (which would allow California, New York, and Chicago to decide future elections);
- Increase the number of Supreme Court justices in order to add more like-minded Justices;
- College loans to be forgiven and tuition now to be free;
- Democrat/Socialism to replace our free enterprise system.
Here is a partial list of what was not heard:
- How do we pay for this? (Taking 100% of the 1%’s wealth won’t make a dent. Current estimates for the Green New Deal are $65,000 per year per family to cover the $93 trillion cost.)
- We have more people employed than ever in history. (They hate that because it was Trump’s programs that did it.)
- “Any criticism of the Obama Biden administration for having deported millions of illegals?”
- What to do with the tens of thousands of illegal aliens who have deportation orders (many convicted of crimes) who are loose in sanctuary cities?
- What to do to stop the sex trafficking at the border, including the renting of children to fake family status eligibility?
- Since we will have open borders and unlimited welfare for all what do we do with the millions if not billions of people from all over the world that we can expect to arrive?
- Not one person professed to be a Christian, or to support Israel, or the flag or America
- Who is to choose which laws of the United States are to be enforced and which ones ignored?
- What is the difference between what Democrat-Socialists are proposing and what the Venezuelan and Cuban governments have imposed? Always remember that the Russian communist Lenin famously said “The goal of socialism is communism.”
Not only do these candidates have no knowledge of Lenin’s nefarious plans, but they certainly have no knowledge of what a former great President had to tell us:
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” ~ President Ronald Reagan
May we never forget!
Legal Immigrants for America
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Your support helps us continue our work. LIFA thanks you for your generous support.
Legal Immigrants For America (LIFA) is a nationwide 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations to LIFA are deductible as charitable donations for income tax purposes.