Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States on Friday, and the new Trump administration promises to be a night-and-day improvement in this nation’s immigration policy.
By way of review, here is President Trump’s 10-point plan to restore integrity to America’s immigration system:
- Build a wall on the southern border.
- End catch-and-release.
- Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
- Block funding for sanctuary cities.
- Cancel unconstitutional Executive Orders and enforce all immigration laws.
- Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur.
- Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.
- Finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
- Turn off the jobs-and-benefits magnet.
- Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers.
Read more about the immigration policies of President Trump at the following link:
Legal Immigrants For America (LIFA) greatly looks forward to engaging President Trump and his new administration on all of these issues affecting legal immigration in order to restore integrity to America’s immigration system.
Legal Immigrants For America (LIFA) is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
All donations to LIFA are deductible as charitable donations for income tax purposes.