The Human Cost of Open-ish Borders
By Mark Krikorian
National Review, March 3, 2021
Summary: A horrific crash happened Tuesday in southern California when an SUV pulled out in front of a truck and got T-boned. Crashes happen every day, of course. What makes this one especially notable is that 25 people were in the SUV — twenty-five people in a Ford Expedition, adults and children, 13 of whom were killed. Most of the dead were Mexicans. Not everything is someone’s fault, but this is. Biden’s semi-open-borders policy is enticing migrants to infiltrate the borders while keeping some border enforcement in place. The inevitable result is tragedies like this
Criminal Alien Amnesty Hiding in Biden Amnesty Bill: The ‘Drug Trafficker, Pimp, and Rapist Relief Act’
By Andrew R. Arthur
You have to get down to section 1204 of the Biden amnesty bill, at p. 73, to find the provision, euphemistically named “Restoring Fairness to Adjudications”. Sounds reasonable. Until you read it.
Where Is Everybody? Only One Top DHS Office Is Filled by a Biden Appointee
|‘Extra-Continental’ Migrants Throughout the Americas Marching and Clashing Their Way Toward New Biden Border
By Todd Bensman
A world of aspiring immigrants has now fully absorbed the welcoming words of President Joe Biden — that he will grant all comers unobstructed “catch-and-release” illegal entry over the American southern border to live and work without fear of ICE deportation. So now they are coming from a diversity of nations that would surprise many Americans.
Substantive Immigration Discussion Missing in Biden Call with Mexican President
More Blog Posts
- Overwhelmed Mexican Alien-Smuggling Cartels Use Wristband System to Bring Order to Business: ‘It’s the sort you’d get at a water park.’
- New Leaders of Senate Immigration Panels Identified
- From ‘No Crisis’ at the Border, to a Need for 20,000 Shelter Beds: That was quick; ‘Remain calm. All is well!’
- Mayorkas is Wrong: There’s a Crisis at the Border and Trump Policies Were the Opposite of ‘Cruelty’: The problem isn’t unfixable factors abroad — it’s bad laws in the United States.
- Open Borders Advocates Dominate House Immigration Panels
- The ‘Slaver Waiver’ in Biden’s Amnesty Bill: Punishing those who engage in slavery or human trafficking is an ‘American value’
- Media Once Again Misses EB-5 Aspect in Latest Chinese-on-Chinese Controversy
- Is the Biden Administration Hiding Behind the Privacy Act on Immigration?: What 76 Saudis and a load of alien criminals have in common — Democracy Dies in Darkness
- Confusion Abounds Regarding Scrapped Naturalization Civics Test
- Biden’s Neanderthal Immigration Policy
- SCOTUS Confirms Illegal Aliens Bear Burden of Proof When Seeking Cancellation of Removal