THE GENIUS OF PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
There are people that solve problems and some that create them or exacerbate existing ones.
We are blessed to have elected a true problem-solving President for the first time since the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln who solved the problem of slavery by emancipating them and keeping the union intact.
Between those two presidents there has certainly been well intended presidents that did not have the spine to fight the opposition out of fear their anti-American, Socialist-sympathizer opposition would demonize and dehumanize him to win their argument. The securing of an agreement with Guatemala to have migrants apply for political asylum there rather than in the U.S., is a gigantic step to resolving the open border disaster.
Some Nicaraguans that have lived in Guatemala since the Sandinista Contra revolution say: Guatemala is a free country. There are millions of Guatemalans that live productive, enjoyable lives and would never move to the United States. But the native population do not live in peace. There are tribal groups that do not speak each other’s dialects and commit atrocities against each other. Many of them will accept the offer to move to America in a caravan and receive a milliard of free benefits, rather than fixing their political problems at home.
In America they are free to keep their culture, language, and animosity towards other Guatemalans and free to continue to kill each other. Our enemy within is importing this troublesome element. If chaos is what they want that is what they will get.
Read the article below. LIFA thanks President Trump for his heroic attempts to resolve a problem that no president before him has been able to resolve. He once again proves that he means what he says and will approach the problem of illegal immigration in multicity of ways.
Congratulations President Trump! Who can doubt that you are the most determined and courageous president we’ve seen in present times. God bless you as you bless us by fulfilling your promise of Making America Safe Again!
Legal Immigrants for America
What You Need To Know | President Trump Secures an Agreement with Guatemala to Help Stop Flood of Migrants at Our Border
President Trump has secured an agreement with Guatemala to have migrants apply for asylum there rather than in the U.S. – continuing his efforts to stop the dire crisis at our southern border.
- Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, migrants traveling through Guatemala will apply for asylum there rather than at our border.
o For example, a Honduran family or an El Salvadoran national will apply for asylum in Guatemala rather than making the journey to the U.S.
- Migrants that do make the journey to our southern border will be removed back to Guatemala to apply for asylum there.
- This agreement will help lift the burden on our overwhelmed resources at the border and protect the integrity of the asylum system.
This agreement will further efforts to combat the violent human smuggling organizations that are exploiting migrants for profit.
- This agreement will further our efforts to break the grip of human smuggling organizations that put migrants in danger by bringing them on the long journey to our southern border.
o Women and children migrants have been known to suffer horrible violence at the hands of these organizations.
- DHS recently signed another agreement with Guatemala to target human smuggling organizations.
- This new agreement will build off those efforts by providing migrants with protections in Guatemala rather than turning to human smugglers to bring them to our border.
President Trump continues to take action to address the dire crisis at our southern border, while Congressional Democrats have done nothing.
- President Trump, Mexico, and now Guatemala have done more to solve this crisis than Congressional Democrats.
- This follows the agreement President Trump secured with Mexico to crack down on the surge of illegal aliens flooding to our southern border.
o Mexico has sent thousands of soldiers to their border to stop migrants from making their way to the U.S.
- While President Trump was busy securing this deal with Guatemala, House Democrats were gone on a six week vacation – leaving without doing anything meaningful to solve this crisis.