This should be posted in every college classroom and dormitory.
A sobering reminder.
Almost exactly sixty years ago since Russia’s Khrushchev delivered his
message to the UN; … prediction for America.
TV coverage of him banging his shoe on the podium. At that time, the word
‘communism’ was feared throughout our nation. Do you remember
September 29, 1959? Now here is some food for thought if it does not
make us choke! Do you remember September 29, 1959?
THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:
“Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so
gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding
you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already
have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your
economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” “The democracy
will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and
give to those who would not.”
Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic
State? There are 8 levels of control; read the following recipe:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor
people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing
everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to
increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government.
That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives
because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control
of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools
because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is
best for the people.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the
middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy
with the support of the poor.
Sounds just like the Liberal Agenda! _._,_
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid
of the light.” – Plato